04 March 2011

☆HAPPY DOLL FESTIVAL☆

Those are stuffs for celeblating Doll Festival in Japan.
Ama-zake(sweet alchole),Sakura-mochi(rice cake with sakura leaf) and Doll crape? lol

I wanted to buy better stuffs but I live in the night
I couldn't go to any department store *(

Well,I'm on diet so hard....I just ate a little then my bf just ate all.
I respect own traditional,so I thought I should eat bit at least!!

Ummm I want to go to jogging!!
But It's fuckin snowing everyday!!!
everywhere iced and snow!!!!!!!!!
I wish I were living in warm place><

one of my old Purikura pic xD
This jacket is called "Suka-jyan".
I do collect them xD
True suka-jyan is fuckin expensive but super high quality!!
These designs r not printed or machine just by professional sewed!!
And I also like to collect new school Suka-jyan which is very short and tight!!
They mostly have western designs like skull,rose,cross,crown etc....

Goosh It was winter,I wore too much inside lol
It seems fat pig back lololol

2 comments:

  1. I WANT!!!! THANK JACKET!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe you may love it!!!
    lets buy them when you come here!!!

    ReplyDelete